Thanks for showing interest in writing a guest post for Travel With Crush. Before writing a guest post for us, you need to follow our guidelines.
How much does one guest post cost?
We are happy to inform you that we don’t charge for guest posts. We value your content and our team will check your guest post content. We don’t need any money from you but we need the best quality article from your end.
What will we check in your guest post?
- Word Limit: Minimum 800 words and Maximum 3000 words.
- Relevance: Your post content is related to tourist places.
- Quality: Check grammar mistakes, readability, informativeness, and help for users.
- Plagrism-free post: You need to write your original post with accurate information.
- images: Use high-quality images and we recommend using copyright-free images in Webp format.
- Backlink: Give one backlink to your site and you need to give a do-follow backlink to Travel With Crush before submitting the form.
How do I add images in the form?
Upload your images to Google Drive and add the Google Drive link to the article at the bottom. Don’t add passwords to images.
How much time does it take to live your guest post?
If your post meets the above criteria, then we will post it within 24 hours. If your post has any errors, then you will get an email from us.
How do you get information about whether your guest post is approved?
After we approve your guest, you will receive an email.
Note: It is mandatory to provide a do-follow link to the Travel With Crush website before sending your guest post.
If you agree with the above criteria, then feel free to submit your guest post.
People also ask
How Much Time Does Travel With Crush To Live Guest Post?
There is no minimum time but, usually, we take 24 hours to live your post on our website.
Can Travel With Crush Accept Posts Which is From Non-Travel Categories?
No, We don’t publish non-travel posts.
How can we Contact Travel With Crush By Mobile Number?
8390114007 is the official mobile number of Travel With Crush.
My name is Bharat Andhale, and I am a blogger and website developer. My hobby is travel, so I like to travel to new places. I share my personal experience on the Travel With Crush website through writing posts. I mostly travel in the USA, and my favorite place in the USA is Zion National Park.