Overview of Things to Do in Northwest Arkansas This Weekend
The Northwest region of Arkansas is the perfect blend of natural beauty, cultural diversity, and modern conveniences. Arkansas is famous for various outdoor activities.
Art galleries and museum festivals are in many places. If you are planning to visit the state of Arkansas for the weekend, we have provided you with a list of things to do here.
You can start your trip in the best and most exciting way by visiting the best tourist places in this place. If you’re confused about what to do here, check out our list of some of the top things to do in Northwest Arkansas this weekend.
Why Did You Choose Things to Do in Northwest Arkansas This Weekend?
- The abundance of outdoor activities
- Vibrant arts and cultural scene.
- rich history and heritage sites.
- Delicious local cuisine and breweries.
- Beautiful natural landscapes and hiking trails
List of The Best Things to Do in Northwest Arkansas
#1 Visit Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art:
- Best things to do: explore diverse American art; attend exhibitions.
- Best time to visit: is September.
- Opening and Closing time: Tuesday-Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.; Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday: Closed.
- Average time to explore: 2–3 hours.
- Average budget: $10–15
- Nearest City: Bentonville, Arkansas.
The best tourist destination in northwest Arkansas for art lovers is the “Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art”. The museum houses an amazing collection of American art from colonial times to the present day. Tourists come from different regions and countries to see this collection.
After viewing this collection, you get interested in the subject of history, and likewise, you get to see various antique collections, which further adds to your knowledge. After visiting such tourist places, your mind becomes happy and excited.
Apart from the collection, the museum hosts various temporary exhibitions. Many tourists visit this place on the occasion of this exhibition.
#2 Go on A Bike Ride on The Razorback Greenway.
- Best things to do: Enjoy a scenic bike ride along the Razorback Greenway and explore parks and attractions.
- Best time to visit: May.
- Opening and Closing Time: Open 24 hours.
- Average time to explore: Varies (2-4 hours).
- Average budget: free (unless bike rental is required).
- Nearest cities: Fayetteville and Bentonville, Arkansas.
Razorback Greenway is a top destination for tourists who want to experience the natural beauty and historical sites. The Razorback Greenway is a 36-mile-long paved trail. It is a great way to experience the natural beauty of the local region.
You can see the beauty of this place on your bike or local transport service. After coming to this place, it is a great place to take photos, along with the natural beauty.
Walking in the morning and evening in a quiet environment and chatting with friends is a great way to live some moments of your life in happiness.
Suggested Posts for You.
- Best Family Summer Vacations In The United States
- Best Places To Visit In Alaska For the First Time
- Best Places In California To Visit With Family
- Things to do in Northwest Arkansas this weekend
- Fun Things to Do in Arizona for Couples!
Best 5 Hotels in Northwest Arkansas
|SR. NO||Name of Hotel||City||Star Rating|
|1||The Chancellor Hotel||Fayetteville||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|2||21c Museum Hotel||Bentonville||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|3||The Preacher’s Son||Bentonville||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|5||The Crescent Hotel||Eureka Springs||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
How to Reach Northwest Arkansas
- By Road: I-49, US-71, or state highways
- By Train: Amtrak station in Fort Smith
- By Flight: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)
Take a Look at Things to Do in Northwest Arkansas
People Also Ask These Questions.
Is Northwest Arkansas a Nice Place to Live?
Yes, Northwest Arkansas is a nice place to live in 2024 but it also depends on your requirements.
Does It Snow in Northwest Arkansas?
Yes, there is average snow in Northwest Arkansas.
My name is Bharat Andhale, and I am a blogger and website developer. My hobby is travel, so I like to travel to new places. I share my personal experience on the Travel With Crush website through writing posts. I mostly travel in the USA, and my favorite place in the USA is Zion National Park.